Treatment options for varicose veins are always changing. Depending on your individual vein health we offer many current techniques that can assist you relieving painful or visibly noticeable vein conditions. Below is an overview of treatment options:
- Support Hose - we help offer fitting, sitting, strength recommendations and offer Sigvaris online ordering
- Desensitization of painful veins with compression, exercise, and herbal therapy
- Ultrasound Evaluation – detailed venous or arterial evaluation by Registered (RVT) Technician
- Treatment of
- Foam sclerotherapy or ultrasound directed sclerotherapy for larger or deeper veins
- VNUS fast closure for treatment of larger veins
- Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT) for treatment of larger veins
- VNUS and EVLT treatment of perforating veins
- compression pump ordering
- una boot treatment
Let us design for you an individual treatment plan. Please contact us for our next free screening date, or make an appointment for a private consultation at:
Dr. Craddock featured in Lifestyles Magazine "2010 Top Docs around the Perimeter" June Issue.
I should have done this ten years ago!
How effective is the Closure procedure?